RAPID-ILL Update information
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 11:50:03 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL / WRLC Friends:

Thanks to everyone who participated in our web-meeting this morning with Mike Richins and Tom Delaney of Colorado State University, to hear about current functions and future development plans for RAPID-ILL, RapidR, and their newest work-in-progress, Project Bedrock.  The webinar recording and background documents are available at www.aserl.org/archive for your viewing pleasure.

If you’d like to see the webpage mock-up of what the initial interface concept for Bedrock looks like, please go to https://project-bedrock.azurewebsites.net/Borrowing

  • User Name: Demo
  • Password: bedrock

Please DO NOT CIRCULATE this information widely at this time (e.g., on big national listservs, FB/Twitter, etc) as this work is not yet be made fully public by the RAPID team.

Please let me know any questions.  Thanks much.