Registration! Southeastern Resource Sharing Conference
From: James Harper (harperjbwfu.edu)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 08:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Registration is Open!

Southeastern Resource Sharing Conference

October 11-12, 2018

Charlotte, NC

Registration: $75 (which includes breakfast and lunch both days)

Join us for the first ever Southeastern Resource Sharing Conference. Meet colleagues from across the Southeast and discuss ways to strengthen regional resource sharing in all its aspects and among all types of libraries. We'll cover interlibrary loan, document delivery, consortial borrowing, regional repositories, shared collections, and more. Sessions will include presentations, panel discussions, lightning talks, posters, and consortia meetings. Mix and mingle with your neighbors and frequent resource sharing partners while enjoying our classic southern hospitality.

Visit our website to register: https://sites.google.com/view/sersconference/home

Registration is graciously being handled by the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries.

In addition, we would like to get a few more poster presentations. Consider submitting a proposal.

Questions and poster submissions can be sent to James Harper (harperjb [at] wfu.edu)

Thanks and see you in the fall in Charlotte!

SERS Conference Planning Committee

James B. Harper, MLIS
Head of Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery
Z. Smith Reynolds Library
Wake Forest University
336.758.5675
(he, him, his)