3rd Quarter Kudzu/Rapid Stats for FY2018 are now available
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 07:50:56 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning ASERL friends ?

The third quarter Kudzu and Rapid statistics for FY18 have been posted to the ASERL website at http://www.aserl.org/programs/wrlc-ill/ill-stats/.   By way of reminder, this is the first report since the University of North Carolina ? Charlotte joined the Rapid-ILL ASERL pod on March 1, 2018.

Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the files or if I can be of assistance.