Call for Proposals - Southeastern Resource Sharing Conference
From: James Harper (harperjbwfu.edu)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 08:19:35 -0700 (PDT)

Call for Proposals

Southeastern Resource Sharing Conference

October 11-12 2018

Charlotte, NC

The Southeastern Resource Sharing Conference is ready to start accepting proposals for its inaugural meeting! Submit your proposals via the conference web site:

https://sites.google.com/view/sersconference/ (still a work in progress…)

Deadline for submissions is May 31.

About the Conference

Meet colleagues from across the Southeast and discuss ways to strengthen regional resource sharing in all its aspects and among all types of libraries. We'll cover interlibrary loan, document delivery, consortial borrowing, regional repositories, shared collections, and more. Sessions will include presentations, panel discussions, lightning talks, posters, and consortia meetings. Mix and mingle with your neighbors and frequent resource sharing partners while enjoying our classic southern hospitality.

Conference Cost: $75 (Registration information forthcoming…)

Send questions to: harperjb [at] wfu.edu

James B. Harper, MLIS
Head of Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery
Z. Smith Reynolds Library
Wake Forest University
336.758.5675