REMINDER: RAPID-R Web-Demonstration on THURSDAY
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 09:09:44 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A quick reminder that later this week we will host a web-demonstration of
RAPID-R, the software system developed at Colorado State University to manage
the borrowing/lending of returnable items.  The current registration list is
below, FYI.  The key features of RapidR are:
   . 24-hour response by the lending library
   . Expedited delivery
   . Real-time availability check
   . Dynamic load-leveling
   . 90% or better fill rate

RapidR utilizes an enhanced load-leveling process that efficiently routes
requests to lenders in order to minimize shipping costs. The routing algorithm
includes these criteria:
   . Availability
   . Lender request volume
   . Courier grouping
   . Geographical awareness
   . Rapid pod priority

WEBINAR:  Rapid-R Demonstration for ASERL / Kudzu
DATE/TIME:  May 3, 2018 |  2pm EDT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8566014005794417921

REGISTRATION LIST - As of April 30, 2018
1. Auburn University    Franzetta       Judkins
2. Clemson      Erika   Anderson
3. College of William & Mary    Cynthia Mack
4. College of William & Mary    Katherine       McKenzie
5. Emory University     Margaret        Ellingson
6. Florida International University     Valerie Boulos
7. George Mason University      Jessica Bowdoin
8. George Mason University      Nicholas        Hofmann
9. Johns Hopkins        Deborah Slingluff
10. Library of Virginia Tina    Miller
11. Mississippi State University        Summer  Mord
12. North Carolina State University     Sydney  Thompson
13. Triangle Research Library Network   Benjamin        Heet
14. UNC Chapel Hill     Geneva  Holliday
15. UNC Greensboro      Cathy   Griffith
16. University of Alabama       Barbara Dahlbach
17. University of South Carolina        Amie    Freeman
18. Vanderbilt University       Jim     Toplon
19. Virginia Commonwealth University    Shirley Thomas
20. Virginia Commonwealth University    Danielle        Willgruber
21. Wake Forest University      James   Harper

These sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and guests, and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information
with other librarians & staff who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.
System Requirements:

 We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library