New blog post: "“Why We Support the Open Textbook Network Publishing Cooperative”
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 13:22:52 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Friends:

We are pleased to host a new blog post authored by colleagues at Virginia Tech and UNC Greensboro, “Why We Support the Open Textbook Network Publishing Cooperative.”  See http://www.aserl.org/blog/ for the full text.

Our thanks to Corinne Guimont, Anita Walz and Beth Bernhardt for sharing their time and experiences with us!  Please let me know any questions.