WEBINAR: RAPID-R Demonstration
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 06:38:14 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

On May 3, 2018, we will host a web-demonstration of RAPID-R, the software
system developed at Colorado State University to manage the borrowing/lending
of returnable items.  The key features of RapidR are:
   . 24-hour response by the lending library
   . Expedited delivery
   . Real-time availability check
   . Dynamic load-leveling
   . 90% or better fill rate

RapidR utilizes an enhanced load-leveling process that efficiently routes
requests to lenders in order to minimize shipping costs. The routing algorithm
includes these criteria:
   . Availability
   . Lender request volume
   . Courier grouping
   . Geographical awareness
   . Rapid pod priority

WEBINAR:  Rapid-R Demonstration for ASERL / Kudzu
DATE/TIME:  May 3, 2018 |  2pm EDT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8566014005794417921

These sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and guests, and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information
with other librarians & staff who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.
System Requirements:

 We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!