Second Quarter Kudzu/Rapid Statistics for FY18 are available
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 05:01:14 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning ASERL friends ?

The second quarter Kudzu and Rapid statistics for FY18 have been posted to the ASERL website at http://www.aserl.org/programs/wrlc-ill/ill-stats/.   I apologize for any inconvenience caused by my delay in getting them compiled and posted.  Thank you for your patience.

Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the files.