REMINDER: "Reprints Desk Update" webinar is tomorrow
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 12:08:45 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

A reminder that we will spend some time tomorrow with representatives from
Reprints Desk to learn about new features and functions available to ASERL
members. Recent system improvements include seamless integration with RAPID,
ILLiad and IDS. Integration with Tipasa is coming soon.   ASERL members receive
a discount on all document delivery transactions via Reprints Desk. Their A-Z
Academic Collection has grown into over 40,000 discounted copyrighted journals
and 450,0000 book chapters. Reprints Desk is a full service document supplier
capable of delivering virtually any document that exists, with a strong
customer service focus committed to working with clients to serve their users
better, with efficient and cost effective options.

WEBINAR:  "Reprints Desk Update for ASERL - Spring 2018"
DATE / TIME:  Feb 27, 2018  |  3pm EST / 2pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5875845503226884611

REGISTRATION LIST -- As of Feb 26
1. American Univ:  Shane        Hickey
2. Auburn Univ:  Pambanisha     Whaley
3. Clemson Univ:  Renn  Redd
4. Duke University:  Maurice    Parker
5. East Carolina Univ:  William Gee
6. Emory Univ:  Margaret        Ellingson
7. George Mason Univ:  Nicholas Hofmann
8. George Mason Univ:   Michael  Hunter
9. George Washington Univ:  Glenn       Canner
10. Johns Hopkins Univ:  Deborah        Slingluff
11. Lousiana State Univ:  Jacob Fontenot
12. UNC Charlotte:  Renee       Moorefield
13. Virginia Commonwealth Univ:  Michelle       Taylor
14. Virginia Commonwealth Univ:  Shirley        Thomas
15. Wake Forest Univ:  James    Harper

These sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and guests, and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information
with other librarians & staff who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.
System Requirements:

 We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library