WEBINAR: "No Pain, No Gain : Print collections and their epic journey to a storage facility"
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 12:08:19 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

Please join us for a new webinar on March 23, whimsily entitled, " No Pain, No
Gain : Print collections and their epic journey to a storage facility."  It's
the age-old story of legacy print collections of the University of Florida's
Marston Science Library as they embark on a new adventure. Hear the back story
of why this quest was undertaken. Learn about all the preparations that had to
be made to ensure the quest was successful. Who got picked for the quest and
who got left behind? What hazards were met along the journey? What new
knowledge was gained along the winding paths? It is a story to quicken the
heart of any in the village library. Come hear the tale.

WEBINAR:  "No Pain, No Gain : Print collections and their epic journey to a
storage facility"
DATE / TIME:  March 23, 2018 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4327429666222761986

These sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and guests, and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information
with other librarians & staff who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.   System Requirements:

 We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!