Good news! UNC Charlotte joins RAPID-ILL
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 08:56:28 -0800 (PST)

ASERL Friends:

I am pleased to announce the UNC Charlotte J. Murrey Atkins Library will become the newest member of the ASERL ‘pod’ within the RAPID-ILL service group, starting on March 1, 2018.  Including UNCC, there will be 33 participating libraries in the ASERL pod ? see attached list.  As part of our longstanding agreement with Colorado State University (producers of RAPID), ASERL libraries receive a tidy discount on the one-time start-up fee and annual maintenance fees for this program.

UNCC will also participate in RAPID’s Academic-E, Academic-I, Academic-M, and COSMO pods.

Our thanks to everyone for their continued support of our wonderful resource sharing programs!  Please let me know any questions.

   Tel:  404-727-0137