Webinar: "Reprints Desk Update for ASERL - Spring 2018"
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 06:40:16 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

As you may know, for the past several years ASERL members have been able to
receive a discount on all document delivery transactions. Their A-Z Academic
Collection has grown into over 40,000 discounted copyrighted journals and
450,0000 book chapters. Reprints Desk is a full service document supplier
capable of delivering virtually any document that exists, with a strong
customer service focus committed to working with clients to serve their users
better, with efficient and cost effective options.

This session will highlight new features and functions available to ASERL
members. Recent system improvements include seamless integration with RAPID,
ILLiad and IDS. Integration with Tipasa is coming soon.

These sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and guests, and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information
with other librarians & staff who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.
System Requirements:

 We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!