ASERL Stats for period ending June 30, 2017
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 10:36:37 -0800 (PST)

ASERL Friends:

I’m pleased to announce the annual statistical survey for the period ending June 30 2017 is posted on our website.   The data can be found at http://www.aserl.org/about/stats/, in the attached file, or via our statistics portal hosted by Counting Opinions (http://aserl.countingopinions.com/).

** Note that data for the ARL libraries within ASERL are still undergoing data verification processes by ARL staff.  Subject to revision.  If that happens, I will provide updated info to this list. **

It takes a village:  Many thanks to everyone who played a role in assembling these data.  It’s a big task every year, and we are most appreciative for all the good efforts that are contributed from our member libraries and colleagues on ARL’s staff.

Please let me know any questions.  Otherwise, happy number crunching!