Discount on OBILLSK Shipping Module for ASERL & WRLC Libs
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 15:11:53 -0800 (PST)
ASERL & WRLC Resource Sharing Friends:

During our Kudzu conference call last month we had a demonstration of the
"OBILLSK" shipping management tool developed by librarians at Texas Tech
University.  You may know that U-Kentucky and U-South Carolina participated in
a very successful pilot test of the OBILLSK system over the past year.  See the
description from U-South Carolina at
http://library.sc.edu/blogs/uscinterlibraryloan/2017/07/21/a-better-shipping-system/
  for their thoughts on the system's benefits.  There's also a PPT slide deck
at http://bit.ly/2kaoneF with more information.

DISCOUNT AVAILABLE to ASERL & WRLC LIBS
We have negotiated a discount of $996/year for ASERL and WRLC libraries who
want to subscribe to the OBILLSK Shipping Module, starting as soon as January
1, 2018.  This is a savings of more than $500 off the list price.  Free trials
are available.  The license template is attached here for your review.

Ryan Litsey  at Texas Tech is project manager for OBILLSK and will be happy to
provide additional demonstrations for us as desired.  Ryan also asked me to
note that they are very open to tweaking the wording of the license as needed.
Ryan he can be contacted at ryan.litsey [at] ttu.edu if you have question or
would like more information.

If your library is interested in subscribing, please contact Ryan or me and
we'll guide you through next steps.  Thanks for your interest.

Happy holidays!