How's the supply of pink bags?
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 07:52:16 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning, Kudzu Friends:

We have completed our financial review here at ASERL and have some monies available for purchasing some new pink courier tote bags – pink vinyl with the velcro flaps, but without the grommet holes.  My questions to you are:

  1. How’s the bags supply generally?  Should I order LOTS more bags, or just an incremental amount?
  2. What size is needed – Do we need more of the larger bags?  Small Bags?  Some of each?

Thanks for your feedback.