"Revenge of the Fourth Factor!" GSU back in court
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 06:51:42 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

Several colleagues and I spent last Thursday morning sitting in a stately old
courtroom in downtown Atlanta, listening to the latest round of oral arguments
in the GSU e-reserves lawsuit.  Tucker Taylor (U-South Carolina) and I have
co-authored a blog post describing the latest updates.  You can read all about
it at http://www.aserl.org/blog/.   Enjoy...

Feel free to share with interested colleagues.  Please let me know any
questions.  Thx.