Webinar: Findings from Ithaka's US Library Deans Survey - July 12, 2017
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 10:32:49 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

We are pleased to offer a new webinar from our colleagues at Ithaka S+R
describing the findings of their recent survey of US-based Academic Library
Deans and Directors.  "Strategies Driving the Evolution of Academic Libraries:
Findings from the US Library Survey 2016" will take place on July 12 at 2pm ET.
 What kinds of strategies are library leaders across the United States pursuing
in support of research, teaching, and learning? What investments are they
making strategically for the future of their organizations? And what
constraints do they recognize as limiting their ability to pursue these
strategies?

In Fall 2016, Ithaka S+R surveyed academic library directors and deans on these
issues, achieving a 49% response rate. This webinar will explore some of the
key findings from this study, and participants will have an opportunity to ask
Ithaka S+R staff questions about the survey and discuss findings with peers
from other institutions.

WEBINAR:  "Strategies Driving the Evolution of Academic Libraries: Findings
from the US Library Survey 2016"
DATE / TIME:  July 12, 2017   |  2pm ET
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5946667239448509443

As always, these sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members, and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information
with other librarians & staff who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.

about joining the webinar.  System requirements to attend this webinar:
http://support.citrixonline.com/webinar/all_files/G2W010003

Thanks for your interest in ASERL programming.  Please let me know if you
encounter any difficulties with our e-meeting system.

   Atlanta, GA  30322-1006

   Tel:  404-727-0137

Follow ASERL on Facebook:  http://on.fb.me/Ziuz2a
Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB