Kudzu-Ops conf call notes - May 2017
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 13:39:23 -0700 (PDT)
Kudzu Friends:

Thanks to everyone who participated in the conference call yesterday.  Attached
are the notes Cheryle and I drafted based on our discussions.  Please let me
know if you see anything missing / amiss.

Of particular note is the approval of the changes to the "Kudzu Resource
Sharing Program Policies and Processes" (also attached), to sync with the
changes to the ASERL-WRLC ILL Agreement.  These changes for Kudzu will go into
effect as of July 1, 2017.  We will update the Kudzu web pages as needed.

Other notes:
*  Lanter sites are asked to email me once they begin to see the use of the new
grey tote boxes at their libraries.
*  We are seeking additional presenters for future webinars on ILLiad Routing
Rules.  Please let me or James Harper know if you're interested.

Thanks much.

   Tel:  404-727-0137

Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB ;

.