|Draft Revisions to Kudzu Policy||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)|
|Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 06:35:27 -0700 (PDT)|
We are scheduled to talk later this morning, and for some reason the draft revisions to the Kudzu policy that I had thought I had distributed with the initial meeting request did not go through to you. My apologies! Here are the revisions, designed to sync-up with the recent changes to the ASERL-WRLC Reciprocal ILL Policy that went into effect on 1/1/17. You’ll see the proposed changes in red.
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
10am ET / 9am Central Time
ASERL CONFERENCE CALL NUMBER
1. Dial 641?715?0861
2. Enter 463 532 when prompted for a PIN.
1) Discussion ? Damage to items in transit with Lanter Delivery Systems
2) Review Draft -- Minor changes proposed to Kudzu policies to sync with ASERL-WRLC policies (see attached)
3) ILLiad Routing Rules webinars ? what’s next?
4) News re SE Resource Sharing conference?
5) Other announcements? / Open Mic
Talk to you all in a little while.
John Burger, Executive Director
Association of Southeastern Research Libraries
? Robert W. Woodruff Library
540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316
Atlanta, GA 30322-1006
Follow ASERL on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/Ziuz2a
Find me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB
- (no other messages in thread)
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.