Draft Revisions to Kudzu Policy
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 06:35:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hey folks:

We are scheduled to talk later this morning, and for some reason the draft revisions to the Kudzu policy that I had thought I had distributed with the initial meeting request did not go through to you.  My apologies!  Here are the revisions, designed to sync-up with the recent changes to the ASERL-WRLC Reciprocal ILL Policy that went into effect on 1/1/17.  You’ll see the proposed changes in red.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

10am ET / 9am Central Time

ASERL CONFERENCE CALL NUMBER

1. Dial 641?715?0861

2. Enter 463 532 when prompted for a PIN.

Discussion Items

1)    Discussion ? Damage to items in transit with Lanter Delivery Systems

2)    Review Draft -- Minor changes proposed to Kudzu policies to sync with ASERL-WRLC policies (see attached)

3)    ILLiad Routing Rules webinars ? what’s next?

4)    News re SE Resource Sharing conference?

5)    Other announcements? / Open Mic

Talk to you all in a little while.

   Tel:  404-727-0137

.