REMINDER: Webinar: Creating Reports using ACRL Trends & Statistics Survey Data via the ASERL Stats Portal
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 05:15:55 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A reminder that we will offer a webinar later this week on how you can use the
ASERL Statistics Portal to create reports using ACRL Trends & Statistics Survey
Data.  The current registration list is below, FYI.  As always, these sessions
are available at no cost to ASERL members, and will be recorded for later
playback.  Please share with interested colleagues. Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.

WEBINAR:  " Creating Reports using ACRL Trends & Statistics Survey Data"
DATE / TIME:  May 10, 2017  |  2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4510769924006974209

REGISTRATION LIST -- As of May 8, 2017
1. Clemson University   Renna   Redd
2. Clemson University   Suzanne Schilf
3. College of William & Mary    Tami    Back
4. College of William & Mary    Georgie Donovan
5. East Carolina University     Jan     Lewis
6. Emory University     Pat     Culpepper
7. Florida International University     Karen   Medin
8. Florida International University     Patricia        Villasuso
9. Florida State University     Kirsten Kinsley
10. George Mason University     Kyung-Im        Noh
11. Georgia State University    Jennifer        Jones
12. Georgia State University    Jeff    Steely
13. Johns Hopkins       David   Dudek
14. Mississippi State University        Stephen Cunetto
15. NCSU        John    Vickery
16. Tulane      Neville Prendergast
17. UNC Chapel Hill     Luke    Swindler
18. UNC Charlotte       Shoko   Tokoro
19. UNC Charlotte       Rachael Winterling
20. UNC Greensboro      Christine       Fischer
21. University of Alabama at Birmingham Peggy   Kain
22. University of Alabama at Birmingham Laura   SImpson
23. University of Alabama at Birmingham Kara    Van Abel
24. University of Florida       Michelle        Leonard
25. University of Florida       Laura   Spears
26. University of Florida Levin College of Law  Rachel  Purcell
27. University of Georgia       Mollie  Armour
28. University of Georgia       Nan     McMurry
29. University of Kentucky      Judy    Wiza
30. University of Louisville    Maurini Strub
31. University of Miami John    Sandoval
32. University of South Carolina        Megan   Palmer
33. University of South Florida Tom     Cetwinski
34. University of South Florida Aura    Perez
35. University of Tennessee     Gail    Williams
36. Virginia Commonwealth University    Karen   Cary
37. Virginia Commonwealth University    Shirley Thomas
38. Virginia Tech       Charla  Gilbert
39. Virginia Tech       Tracy   Gilmore
40. Virginia Tech       Connie  Stovall
41. Wake Forest University      James   Harper

about joining the webinar.  System requirements to attend this webinar:
http://support.citrixonline.com/webinar/all_files/G2W010003

Thanks for your interest in ASERL programming.  Please let me know if you
encounter any difficulties with our e-meeting system.

   Tel:  404-727-0137

Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB ;

.