Webinar: Creating Reports using ACRL Trends & Statistics Survey Data via the ASERL Stats Portal
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 06:05:34 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Friends:

ASERL has offered an online portal (https://aserl.countingopinions.com/) for our statistical survey our members for several years now.  We’ve shown you how to use this portal to generate reports using ASERL/ARL stats in the past.  This new webinar demonstrates how this portal can be used to create reports using ACRL Trends & Statistics Survey Data.

WEBINAR:  " Creating Reports using ACRL Trends & Statistics Survey Data"
DATE / TIME:  May 10, 2017  |  2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4510769924006974209

As always, these sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members, and will be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information with other librarians & staff at ASERL institutions.  Our webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.  System requirements to attend this webinar:  http://support.citrixonline.com/webinar/all_files/G2W010003

Thanks for your interest in ASERL programming.  Please let me know if you encounter any difficulties with our e-meeting system.

   Tel:  404-727-0137

.