REMINDER: "BIBFRAME & Linked Data 101" webinar is Thursday
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 08:40:47 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A quick reminder that we will offer the "BIBFRAME & Linked Data 101" webinar
next week.  In this session, Elizabeth Cramer and Andie Leonard from
Appalachian State University will describe their exploration of BIBFRAME, how
it relates to MARC, and the basics of Linked Data. They will show examples of
some early experiments using BIBFRAME from libraries in different parts of the
country.   (NOTE:  This session is designed for non-technical audiences; we
anticipate developing additional, more-technical sessions about BIBFRAME and
Linked Data in the future.)

Please feel free to share this with other colleagues as desired.

WEBINAR:  "BIBFRAME & Linked Data 101"
DATE / TIME:   April 6, 2017   |  2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8131176940012085505

REGISTRATION LIST -- As of March 31, 2017
1.      Auburn University       Denise  Baker
2.      Auburn University       Dana    Caudle
3.      Auburn University       Nadine  Ellero
4.      Auburn University       Cecilia Schmitz
5.      Auburn University       George  Stachokas
6.      Clemson Lisa    Bodenheimer
7.      Clemson Gail    Julian
8.      Clemson Teresa  McCoy
9.      Clemson Christine       Ryan
10.     Clemson Jessica Scott
11.     Clemson Alydia  Sims
12.     College of William & Mary       Sara    Belmont
13.     College of William & Mary       Debbie  Cornell
14.     College of William & Mary       Georgie Donovan
15.     College of William & Mary       Trish   Kearns
16.     Duke University Emily   Daly
17.     Duke University Maggie  Dickson
18.     Duke University Dracine Hodges
19.     Duke University Jeff    Kosokoff
20.     Duke University Kelley  Lawton
21.     Duke University Andrea  Loigman
22.     Duke University Virginia        Martin
23.     Duke University Erin    Nettifee
24.     Duke University Kristina        Troost
25.     Duke University Luo     Zhou
26.     East Tennessee State University Katy    Libby
27.     Florida International Univ      Valerie Boulos
28.     Florida International Univ      Rita    Cauce
29.     Florida International Univ      Elaine  Dong
30.     Florida International Univ      Karen   Medin
31.     Florida State Univ      Charles         McElroy
32.     George Mason Univ       Claudia Holland
33.     George Mason Univ       Wendy   Mann
34.     UAB     Heather Martin
35.     UNC Chapel Hill Geneva  Holliday
36.     UNC Charlotte   Michael Winecoff
37.     UNC Greensboro  Michelle        Courtney
38.     UNC Greensboro  Anna    Craft
39.     UNC Greensboro  Paul    Hessling
40.     University of Alabama   Mary    Alexander
41.     University of Central Florida   Eda     Correa
42.     University of Georgia   Emily   Giles
43.     University of Georgia   Mandy   Mastrovita
44.     University of Kentucky  Tari    Keller
45.     University of Kentucky  Marsha  Seamans
46.     University of Louisville        Randy   Kuehn
47.     University of Louisville        Weiling Liu
48.     University of Memphis   Catherine       Dunn
49.     University of Memphis   rachel  scott
50.     University of Memphis   Catherine       Swearengen
51.     University of Mississippi       Daisy   Cheng
52.     University of Mississippi       Tina    Harry
53.     University of Virginia  Suzanne Bombard
54.     Vanderbilt University   Dale    Poulter
55.     Virginia Commonwealth Univ      Ngoc-My Guidarelli
56.     Virginia Tech   Jana    Doyle
57.     Virginia Tech   Mary    Finn
58.     Virginia Tech   Iesha   Williams
59.     Wake Forest University  Lauren  Corbett

As always, these sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members, and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information
with other librarians & staff at ASERL institutions.  Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.

about joining the webinar.  System requirements to attend this webinar:
http://support.citrixonline.com/webinar/all_files/G2W010003

Thanks for your interest in ASERL programming.  Please let me know if you
encounter any difficulties with our e-meeting system.

   Tel:  404-727-0137

Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB ;

.