Webinar: Reprints Desk Update on Feb 1
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 11:47:29 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Resource Sharing Friends:

We are kicking off 2017 with a webinar from our partners at Reprints Desk.
Tony Landolt and Chris Atwood will provide an update on new functions and
features available to ASERL members from Reprints Desk.  ASERL member libraries
can save on document delivery fees by using Reprints Desk. There is no cost to
get started or maintenance fees with Reprints Desk, and ASERL members receive a
discount on all document delivery transactions. No service agreements or
contracts are needed, either.  This webinar will give a brief overview of
current services and look into the future. Reprints Desk’s A-Z Academic
Collection has grown into over 40,000 discounted copyrighted journals and
400,0000 Book Chapters. They are also a full service document supplier, capable
of delivering virtually any document that exists, and committed to working with
librarians to better serve users with efficient and cost effective options.
Reprints Desk’s A-Z Academic Document Delivery Service is configurable to work
with mediated or unmediated ILL workflows. They also offer full-text journal
content 24/7 from any publisher, as well as seamless integration with Rapid,
ILLiad and IDS.

WEBINAR:  "Reprints Desk Update for ASERL"
DATE / TIME:  February 1, 2017  |  2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8824413522971975425

As always, these sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members, and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this information
with other librarians & staff at ASERL institutions.  Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the webinar.  System requirements to attend this webinar:
http://support.citrixonline.com/webinar/all_files/G2W010003

We hope you find this session to be of interest.  Please let me know any
questions and/or if you encounter any difficulties with our e-meeting system.

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director
   ASERL
   ℅ Robert W. Woodruff Library