Re: RS Holiday Closures
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 08:27:55 -0800 (PST)

ASERL-WRLC Resource Sharing Friends:

FYI -- Here’s the initial list of holiday closings.  If you have not already done so, please provide your info via the link below by early next week.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9SJKXFF

Thanks!

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director

NOTE:  ASERL has moved!  Our new address & telephone number are:

   ASERL

   ? Robert W. Woodruff Library

   540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316

   Atlanta, GA  30322-1006