FW: Pls review & comment: Proposed modifications & updates to ASERL-WRLC Reciprocal Resource Sharing Guidelines
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 07:56:22 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning:

A quick reminder that we seek your review & comment on the proposed changes to the ASERL-WRLC Resource Sharing Guidelines (attached).  I’ve heard from only a handful of people so far.  If others have questions or comments, please let me or Bruce Hulse (hulse [at] wrlc.org) know by October 31.

Thanks much.

--jeb