Notes from Kudzu-Ops conf call
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 10:04:31 -0700 (PDT)

Kudzu Friends:

Thanks to everyone who was able to participate in our conference call yesterday.  Attached are notes from the call.  Please let me know if you see anything missing / amiss.

Thanks for your ongoing support of ASERL and Kudzu!

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director

NOTE:  ASERL has moved!  Our new address & telephone number are:

   ASERL

   ? Robert W. Woodruff Library

   540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316

   Atlanta, GA  30322-1006