REMINDER: "Overview of Collabra and Luminos" webinar is next week
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 07:02:29 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A reminder/update that our new webinar, "Overview of Collabra and Luminos from
University of California Press," will take place next week.  The current
registration list is below, FYI.

During this session, Dan Morgan and Jeff Hester from the University of
California Press will discuss recent developments in scholarly communications
and open access affecting libraries, authors, readers, and publishers.
Building upon UC Press’s experiences launching the open access journal Collabra
and scholarly monograph program Luminos, topics for discussion will include:
   ●  Open access business models, including the role of libraries in OA
ecosystems;
   ●  Lessons learned from peer review (including open peer review) at UC
Press;
   ●  Author/faculty reception of open access monograph publishing;
   ●  Library budgeting trends for open access.

WEBINAR:  "Overview of Collabra and Luminos from University of California Press"
DATE / TIME:  September 29, 2016 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time.
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3050515123762480900

REGISTRATION LIST -- As of Sept 21, 2016
1. Clemson University   Gail    Julian
2. College of William and Mary  Lauren  Goode
3. College of William and Mary  Lily    Troia
4. Duke University      Jeff    Kosokoff
5. Duke University      Haley   Walton
6. East Carolina University     William Thomas
7. George Mason University      Wally   Grotophorst
8. George Mason University      Claudia Holland
9. Georgia State University     Laura   Burtle
10. Georgia State University    Jeff    Steely
11. Georgia State University    Tammy   Sugarman
12. Johns Hopkins University    Robin   Sinn
13. Johns Hopkins University    Elizabeth       Windsor
14. University of Central Florida       Sarah   Norris
15. University of Kentucky      Adrian  Ho
16. University of Louisville    Sarah   Frankel
17. University of Miami Elizabeth       Fish
18. University of Miami William Walker
19. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Luke    Swindler
20. University of North Carolina at Greensboro  Beth    Bernhardt
21. University of South Carolina        Shanna  Schaffer
22. University of Tennessee     Rachel  Caldwell
23. Virginia Commonwealth University    Sam     Byrd
24. Virginia Commonwealth University    Karen   Cary
25. Virginia Commonwealth University    John    Duke
26. Virginia Commonwealth University    Jimmy   Ghaphery
27. Virginia Commonwealth University    Hillary Miller
28. Virginia Tech       Gail    McMillan
29. Virginia Tech       Connie  Stovall
30. Virginia Tech       Philip  Young
31. Wake Forest University      Lauren  Corbett
32. Wake Forest University      Molly   Keener

As always, these sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members, and will
be recorded for later playback.  Please share this information with other
librarians & staff at ASERL institutions.  Our webinars are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.

System requirements to attend this webinar:
http://support.citrixonline.com/webinar/all_files/G2W010003

We hope you find this session to be of interest.  Please let me know if you
encounter any difficulties with our e-meeting system.

Thank you.

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director

NOTE:  ASERL has moved!  Our new address & telephone number are:
   ASERL
   ?G Robert W. Woodruff Library
   540 Asbury Circle, Suite 316
   Atlanta, GA  30322-1006