Re: Tulane staffing and ILL
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 06:42:31 -0800 (PST)

Hayden:

Thanks for the heads-up on this.

Please offer our thanks and best wishes to Annie and Patti for their many years of service to the ASERL community.  The thousands of students, faculty, and researchers they have served during their careers are most grateful!

We wish them all the best in their next adventures, and stand ready to assist Tulane as you continue to soldier on after they depart.

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director

   ASERL

   c/o Georgia State University Library - Administration Suite LS7

   100 Decatur Street SE

   Atlanta, GA 30303-3202

   Telephone:  404-413-2896

Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB