Kudzu-Ops Conference Call
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 10:08:06 -0800 (PST)

Kudzu-Operations Colleagues:

Based on your input, we’ll gather telephonically on Friday, January 15 starting at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time for our next conference call.  Please join us as your schedule permits.

I am cobbling together agenda items now.  Mostly we will focus on process issues relating to new bags, and the Lanter delivery service.  Please send me anything specific you want to raise during the call.

KUDZU-OPS CONFERENCE CALL

   Friday, January 15, 2015

   2pm ET / 1pm Central Time

ASERL CONFERENCE CALL NUMBER

1.  Dial 605/477-2100

2.  Enter 463 532 when prompted for a PIN.

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director

   ASERL

   c/o Georgia State University Library - Administration Suite LS-702

   100 Decatur Street, S.E.

   Atlanta, GA 30303-3202

   Telephone:  404-413-2896

Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB