Re: Unable to Print Lanter Pickup Manifest
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 09:33:54 -0800 (PST)

Judy:

I’ve sent this on to Lanter IT.  I suspect the drivers failed to make scans on these days so the system cannot “see” the outgoing parcels.  The IT folks will follow up soon.

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director

   ASERL

   c/o Georgia State University Library - Administration Suite LS7

   100 Decatur Street SE

   Atlanta, GA 30303-3202

   Telephone:  404-413-2896

Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB