Kudzu Holiday Closure Schedule -- 1st draft
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 13:19:13 -0500 (EST)

Kudzu Friends:

Here’s the first draft of the Kudzu Holiday Closure Schedule for the participating ILL departments.  We still have a few holes – hopefully they will get filled in soon (hint, hint).  Please let me know if you see anything that needs to be updated/corrected.  Thanks!

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director
1438 West Peachtree Street, N.W.
Suite 200