[aserl_coll_assess] This Week! Our conversation with Dr. Carla Hayden
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 12:57:35 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

This week we are very excited to host our first session since the summer break,
a conversation with Dr. Carla Hayden, Librarian of Congress.  It promises to be
a fun and inspiring session -- we hope you can join us.

You'll also see from the list below that Elaina Norlin has lined up a great
series of sessions, with more in the queue.  Please join us as your schedule
and interests permit.  And please share with others!  These links can also be
found on our home page:  http://www.aserl.org/#webinars

"A Special Afternoon With Dr. Carla Hayden, Librarian of Congress"
   Sept 16, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
   REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5610373944210444558
   712 people registered as of Sept 12

"TikTok on the Clock: Teaching Digital Media Literacy Skills on TikTok"
   Sept 21, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
   REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8985788880476292363
   145 people registered as of Sept 12

"Sprouting Talent: Growing Library Leadership at Every Level"
   Sept 22, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
   REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3477026718446359051
   146 people registered as of Sept 12

"Copyright regulations and libraries:  The CASE Act and how to make your voice
heard"
   Sponsored by Library Copyright Institute, ASERL, TRLN
   September 22 at 4pm ET / 3pm Central Time
   REGISTER:
https://duke.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcof-GrqT8iGtNzf0jBNNVYh7Ve5fFxmCao
   82 people registered as of Sept 12

"When they see us: The Black Male Archives"
   Sept 23, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
   REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8643033724101086988
   79 people registered as of Sept 12

"Charting New Courses in Community Driven Archives: Taking a closer look at UNC
Libraries New Outreach Toolkit"
   Sept 27, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
   REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9206647781790594572
   143 people registered as of Sept 12

"Engaging Student Employees with DEIA: Team-Driven Conscious Editing for
Special Collections Metadata and Archival Description"
   Oct 6, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
   REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5952787155744721932
   24 people registered as of Sept 12

ALSO:  SHARING ON BEHALF OF OUR ARL COLLEAGUES ARL's Fall 2021 Forum:
"Building Up, Reaching Out: Talent Management in Academic Libraries through
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging"
   October 7, 2021 -- 12pm - 6pm ET
   Fall Forum registration for anyone affiliated with an ARL or CNI member
institution is $100.00. The Fall Forum registration for all other attendees is
$150.00. The registration deadline is Thursday, September 30, 2021.  See
https://www.arl.org/event/arl-fall-forum-2021/ for more information.

"One is the Loneliest Number:  DEI Perspective"
   Oct 14, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
   REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4130128928962294030
   21 people registered as of Sept 12

"How to Talk So Your Boss Will Listen: The Fine Art of Conversing with Your
Supervisor"
   Oct 21, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
   REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8655111858250553613
   83 people registered as of Sept 12

ASERL's webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

Thank you for your continued support of ASERL programming.  Your constructive
feedback is always welcome!

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library