[aserl_coll_assess] Invitation: Focus Group for new ASERL website
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 12:10:06 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

You may know that we are in the planning stages for a new website for ASERL.
As a member-focused organization, of course we'd like your input!  We want to
hear about your likes, dislikes, and desired features for the new site.

Please join us as your schedules permit, and feel free to invite others working
in ASERL libraries to participate.

ASERL Website Focus Group
   Tuesday, September 14, 2021
   11am ET / 10am Central Time
   LOGIN:
https://emory.zoom.us/j/95770502112?pwd=clBUUjdrUGs3c245eE5RRW1sNXBsUT09
Meeting ID: 957 7050 2112
Passcode: 430409
One tap mobile
   +14702509358,,95770502112# US (Atlanta)
   +14703812552,,95770502112# US (Atlanta)
Dial by your location
   +1 470 250 9358 US (Atlanta)
   +1 470 381 2552 US (Atlanta)

Thanks in advance for your help with this!