[aserl_coll_assess] REMINDER: Copyright Office Hour on Friday, Aug 27
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 12:04:23 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A reminder that we will start up our monthly Copyright Office Hour this Friday,
August 27, starting at 3pm ET / 2pm Central Time.  It's great opportunity to
get answers from lawyer-librarians and other copyright experts from our
community.  There is no cost for this service.

Currently we have two people registered to attend this week's session.

Other reminders

  *   Questions may be submitted anonymously in advance if desired - see
https://forms.gle/MLqEqJcPgWi1REEY6 for the online form.
  *   Anyone who wants to attend the session must pre-register at:
https://emory.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0qd-6hqz4sHNxqkYwCsNQz3y1JunW51vS_
  *   ASERL's Code of Conduct is in effect for this session - see
http://www.aserl.org/aserl_code_of_conduct/ for details.

We look forward to seeing some of you online later this week!