[aserl_coll_assess] FW: Suggest e-resources for Library Accessibility Alliance evaluation
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 07:47:33 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

Please see the request below from Beth at NCSU, seeking your input on
e-resources that you'd like to see be tested/re-tested as part of our
partnership with the Library Accessibility Alliance (LAA).

Survey Link:  https://ncsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1HacTpSwqss9Wjc

Background on LAA Testing Program:  https://www.libraryaccessibility.org/testing