[aserl_coll_assess] This Week: "What's the Big Deal?" Results from Ithaka's study of cancellation projects
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 06:37:41 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

After 18 months of breakneck programming, our professional development
activities are on hiatus this month - with one exception.  This week we are
hosting a session to hear from our colleagues at Ithaka S+R about their recent
study of the impacts in libraries that have ended their "big deal" journal
packages.  Please join us as your schedule and interests permit.

"What's the Big Deal? How Researchers Are Navigating Changes to Journal Access"

Aug 19, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time

REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6934905026044295695

157 people registered as of July 25

Our next session will be a conversation with Dr Carla Hayden, Librarian of
Congress, on September 16.  See www.aserl.org<http://www.aserl.org> for more
information about our upcoming activities.

ASERL's webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

Thank you for your continued support of ASERL programming.  Your constructive
feedback is always welcome!