[aserl_coll_assess] This week: "Elevating Paraprofessional Voices" and "Back to the Future"
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 12:02:06 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

We had a record-breaking week last week -- nearly 1,500 people registered for
our "Uncomfortable Conversations" webinar -- the recording is now available at
www.aserl.org/archive.  Coming up this week:  "Elevating Paraprofessional
Voices" on Monday (7/26) and "Back to the Future" on Wednesday (7/28).

We are taking some time off in August to refresh, research, and recharge before
the Fall.  We'll come back in September with a strong line-up -- including a
conversation on September 16 with Dr Carla Hayden, Librarian of Congress.
Please **help spread the word to colleagues. **

As always, we hope these prove interesting!  These links can also be found on
our home page:  http://www.aserl.org/#webinars

"Elevating Paraprofessional Voices for a More Inclusive Library"
July 26, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4660648785151604495
277 people registered as of July 25

"Back to the Future: Managing change in a post-covid library"
July 28, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7648679386567638030
151 people registered as of July 25

"What's the Big Deal? How Researchers Are Navigating Changes to Journal Access"
Aug 19, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6934905026044295695
55 people registered as of July 25

"A Special Afternoon With Dr. Carla Hayden, Librarian of Congress"
September 16, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5610373944210444558
197 people registered as of July 25

NEW!  "TikTok the Clock: Teaching Digital Media Literacy Skills on TikTok"
September 21, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8985788880476292363
20 people registered as of July 25

NEW!  "Sprouting Talent: Growing Library Leadership at Every Level"
September 22, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3477026718446359051
27 people registered as of July 25

ASERL's webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

Thank you for your continued support of ASERL programming.  Your constructive
feedback is always welcome!