[aserl_coll_assess] This week: Uncomfortable Conversations, Clemson using LMS for Library Instruction
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 15:49:49 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

This week we are hosting our "Uncomfortable Conversations" webinar session to a
huge audience -- the first time we've broken 1000 registrants.  Plus, we'll
hear from Clemson colleagues about how they are offering faculty instructors
full modules for literacy instruction and assessment that can be accessed
through the university's learning management system.

We hope these prove interesting!  Please **help spread the word to
colleagues.**  These links can also be found on our home page:
http://www.aserl.org/#webinars

"Taking it to the Students: Library Instruction Using Learning Management
Systems"
July 20, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6142971879007434512
63 people registered as of July 18

"Uncomfortable Conversations With Librarians -- DEI Perspective"
July 22, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8219245655992293899
1303 people registered as of July 18

"Elevating Paraprofessional Voices for a More Inclusive Library"
July 26, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4660648785151604495
205 people registered as of July 18

"Back to the Future: Managing change in a post-covid library"
July 28, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7648679386567638030
110 people registered as of July 18

NEW!  "What's the Big Deal? How Researchers Are Navigating Changes to Journal
Access"
Aug 19, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6934905026044295695
33 people registered as of July 18

A Special Afternoon With Dr. Carla Hayden, Librarian of Congress
September 16, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5610373944210444558
140 people registered as of July 18

ASERL's webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

Thank you for your continued support of ASERL programming.  Your constructive
feedback is always welcome!