[aserl_coll_assess] COMING SOON: Grants for Library Staff, Why I Left the Profession #3, plus K-12 Outreach
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 07:43:23 -0700 (PDT)

ASERL Friends:

We are catching our breath after a super-busy week last week.  No webinars this
week, but we are back next week with three interesting sessions -- see below.
Please **help spread the word to colleagues.**

These links can also be found on our home page:  http://www.aserl.org/#webinars

"Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is: Library Staff Grant Program to Advance
Equity and Inclusion"
June 21, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6086997940471670543
179 people registered as of June 14

"Why I Left the Library Profession III? -- DEI Perspective"
June 22, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8258078207885461774
323 people registered as of June 14

"Developing K-12 Primary Source Workshops for Underserved School Systems"
June 24, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:   https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6313774413337526031
20 people registered as of June 14

"Ideas for Special Collections K-12 Outreach"
July 1, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Centra Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2439545136695726603
20 people registered as of June 14

NEW!  "Speak What Must Be Spoken: Building Community Around Special Collections
in K-12 Learning Environments"
Jul 14, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8723004500597942800

"Taking it to the Students: Library Instruction Using Learning Management
Systems"
July 20, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6142971879007434512
29 people registered as of June 14

"Uncomfortable Conversations With Librarians -- DEI Perspective"
July 22, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8219245655992293899
728 people registered as of June 14

"Elevating Paraprofessional Voices for a More Inclusive Library"
July 26, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4660648785151604495
71 people registered as of June 14

ASERL's webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

Your constructive feedback is always welcome!

Thank you for your continued support of ASERL programming.