[aserl_coll_assess] REMINDER: ASERL Copyright Office Hour tomorrow (Friday) at 3pm ET
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:50:58 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A reminder that we are hosting our monthly Copyright Office Hour tomorrow
(Friday, April 30) starting at 3pm ET / 2pm Central Time.  Please join us!  So
far, we have 15 people registered to attend.

  *   To reduce the chances of Zoom-bombing, all participants must pre-register
at: https://emory.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAlfuyvrTwoHdx0a5utCCx6BmOlweBfaamn
  *   Questions may be submitted anonymously at:
https://forms.gle/aknM3US3gxZcpr7Z8

We hope to see you online tomorrow.  Thanks for your ongoing support!