[aserl_coll_assess] LAST CALL: Opt-in for ASERL-DOAJ Discount
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 11:59:34 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A reminder that today is the last day for the initial opt-in period for the 30%
ASERL member discounts on DOAJ Support Fees.  So far, five ASERL libraries have
signed on:
   1)  Duke University
   2)  Johns Hopkins University
   3)  University of Miami
   4)  UNC Chapel Hill
   5)  University of Tennessee

US Consortial Pricing (the following includes 30% discount)
   Basic - 1 year:  $683
   Basic - 3 year up-front:  $1740
   Sustaining - 1 year:   $2730
   Sustaining - 3 year up-front: $6962

This is not your only chance to take advantage of the offer.  This is more of
an internal deadline so DOAJ staff can work with other consortia on similar
offers.

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, please reply to me via email.