[aserl_coll_assess] This Week: Inclusive Metadata. Then -- Emerging OA Models, ADM content + more!
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 15:42:19 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

We are hosting just one webinar this week, but it's attracting a big crowd:
"Metadata through a DEI Lens."  I'm looking forward to learning about the work
being done on these important issues by our colleagues at Duke University
Libraries.  You'll see April is going to be busy -- and very interesting.
Please join us!

"Metadata through a DEI Lens: Creating More Inclusive Cataloging in the MARC
Environment"
Mar 30, 2021 at 2pm EDT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2677893967524002575
565 people registered as of March 28

"Overview of Open Access Models, Lessons Learned"
April 6, 2021 at 11am ET / 10am Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1251953830221646606
33 people registered as of March 28

"Making the most of your new cache of Adam Matthew content"
April 12, 2021 at 11am ET / 10am Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8217011447697974796
32 people registered as of March 28

"On These Grounds: Developing an Event Ontology and Resources for Describing
Enslaved Lives"
April 15, 2021 at 3pm ET / 2pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6572276192333170443
48 people registered as of March 28

"The Public Interest Data Literacy ("PIDLit") Initiative: Sharing and Gathering
Feedback"
April 22, 2021 at 2pm EDT / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1564458124797696269
47 people registered as of March 28

NEW! "Meet Anthony Smith - IMLS Associate Deputy Director"
April 26, 2021 at 2pm EDT / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8302929485304136204
18 people registered as of March 28

NEW! "An Afternoon With Athena Jackson (Dean - University of Houston Libraries)"
April 28, 2021 at 2pm EDT / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8504518344188849165
31 people registered as of March 28

NEW! "Universities Studying Slavery: Multi-Institutional Collaboration (Info
and Updates)"
May 12, 2021 at 2pm EDT / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/834439579093121295

ASERL's webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

We hope these prove to be interesting and useful.  Your constructive feedback
is always welcome!

Thank you for your continued support of ASERL programming.

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library