[aserl_coll_assess] NEWS: ASERL and DOAJ form Strategic Partnership
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 05:51:35 -0800 (PST)
Colleagues:

The Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) is pleased to
announce a new partnership with the Directory of Open Access Journal (DOAJ) for
the benefit of our member libraries.  The full announcement is attached. We
will offer a webinar highlighting the features of DOAJ for ASERL member
tomorrow (Tuesday, March 9, 2021) at 11am ET -- see www.aserl.org for the link.

Please let me or Louise Stoddard (DOAJ) know any questions.  We appreciate your
help in spreading the news.