Re: [aserl_coll_assess] Good News! ASERL & Adam Matthew
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 05:43:11 -0800 (PST)
For those seeking the title list of AMD products that are included in the ASERL
cache.  Enjoy!

1.      African American Communities
2.      American History, 1860-1945: Civil War, Reconstruction and the Modern
Era: 1860-1945
3.      American History: 1493-1859: Settlement, Commerce, Revolution and Reform
4.      American Indian Histories and Cultures
5.      American West
6.      Apartheid South Africa: 1948-1966
7.      Apartheid South Africa: 1967-1975
8.      Apartheid South Africa: 1976-1980
9.      China, America and the Pacific: Trade and Cultural Exchange
10.     China: Culture and Society
11.     China: Trade, Politics and Culture 1793-1980
12.     Church Missionary Society Periodicals Module: Global Missions and
Contemporary Encounters: 1804-2009
13.     Church Missionary Society Periodicals: Medical Journals, Asian Missions
And The Historical Record, 1816-1986
14.     Colonial America, Module I: Frontier Life, Early Expansion and Rivalries
15.     Colonial America II: Towards Revolution
16.     Confidential Print: Africa, 1834-1966
17.     Confidential Print: Latin America, 1833-1969
18.     Confidential Print: Middle East, 1839-1969
19.     Confidential Print: North America, 1824-1961
20.     Defining Gender
21.     Eighteenth Century Drama: Censorship And The Stage
22.     Eighteenth Century Journals I: 1693-1793, from the Bodleian Library,
Oxford
23.     Eighteenth Century Journals II: 1699-1812, from the Harry Ransom
Humanities Research Center, University of Texas at Austin
24.     Eighteenth Century Journals III: 1680-1816, from British Library
Newspapers, Colindale and Cambridge University Library
25.     Eighteenth Century Journals IV: 1708-1820, from Chetham's Library,
Manchester and the Brotherton Library, University of Leeds
26.     Eighteenth Century Journals V: The Lady's Magazine and Other Titles,
1712-1835, from Birmingham Central Library, British Library
27.     Empire Online
28.     Everyday Life and Women In America, c1800-1920
29.     Foreign Office Files for China, 1919-29
30.     Foreign Office Files for China, 1930-37
31.     Foreign Office Files for China, 1938-48
32.     Foreign Office Files for China, 1949-56
33.     Foreign Office Files for China, 1957-66
34.     Foreign Office Files for China, 1967-80
35.     Foreign Office Files for India, Pakistan and Afghanistan, Section I
36.     Foreign Office Files for India, Pakistan and Afghanistan, Section II
37.     Foreign Office Files for India, Pakistan and Afghanistan, Section III
38.     Foreign Office Files for the Middle East, Section I
39.     Frontier Life: Borderland and Colonial Encounters
40.     First World War: Personal Experiences
41.     First World War: Propaganda and Recruitment
42.     First World War: Visual Perspectives and Narratives
43.     Global Commodities: Trade, Exploration and Cultural Exchange
44.     Grand Tour
45.     India, Raj and Empire
46.     Jewish Life in America, c1654-1954
47.     Leisure, Travel and Mass Culture: The History of Mass Tourism
48.     Literary Manuscripts: Berg
49.     Literary Manuscripts: Leeds
50.     London Low Life
51.     Macmillan Cabinet Papers, 1957-1963
52.     Market Research and American Business Reports, 1935-1965
53.     Medieval Family Life
54.     Medieval Travel Writing
55.     Meiji Japan
56.     Migration to New Worlds, Module I: The Century of Immigration
57.     Mass Observation Online
58.     Mass Observation Updates I
59.     Mass Observation Updates II
60.     Mass Observation Updates III
61.     Mass Observation Updates IV
62.     Nixon Years, 1969-1974
63.     Perdita Manuscripts
64.     Popular Culture in Britain and America, Section I
65.     Popular Culture in Britain and America, Section II
66.     Popular Medicine in America, 1800-1900
67.     Romanticism: Life, Literature and Landscape
68.     Shakespeare in Performance: The Folger Shakespeare Library Prompt Books
69.     Slavery, Abolition and Social Justice, 1490-2007
70.     Travel Writing, Spectacle and World History
71.     Victorian Popular Culture, Section I: Spiritualism, Sensation and Magic
72.     Victorian Popular Culture, Section II: Circuses, Sideshows and Freaks
73.     Victorian Popular Culture, Section III: Music Hall, Theatre and Popular
Entertainment
74.     Victorian Popular Culture, Section IV: Moving Pictures, Optical
Entertainments and the Advent of Cinema
75.     Virginia Company Archives
76.     Women in The National Archives
77.     World's Fairs: A Global History of Expositions