[aserl_coll_assess] Webinar: Madeline Kelly on Monday, 3/22, 2pm EST
From: Helen Mcmanus (hmcmanusgmu.edu)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 13:12:00 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone,

Our March webinar features—as requested in our survey--Madeline Kelly of
Western Washington University. See below for more information. This should be
another highly informative webinar & we hope to see you there!

Best,
Helen
(Co-chair, Collection Assessment Interest Group)

Realize Your Assessment Dreams: Practical Strategies for Making Collection
Analysis a Reality
Monday March 22, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time/1pm Central Time
REGISTER:https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7836175803769886480

It’s challenging to turn assessment aspirations into reality. How do we
operationalize collection assessment theory in a way that is actionable and
sustainable? What structures and strategies can set us up for success? In this
webinar, participants will gain practical strategies for implementing
collection assessment and analysis projects, see how these strategies play out
in a selection of distinct example projects, and learn where to find
easy-to-adapt methodologies for their own assessment needs. Data expertise not
required!

Madeline Kelly is Director of Collections at Western Washington University in
Bellingham, WA, and author of The Complete Collections Assessment Manual. She
has worked in collection development, assessment, and management since 2013 and
has written and presented on the topic regionally and nationally. Kelly
received her BA in English and Spanish from the University of Mary Washington
and her MLS from Simmons College. Originally from Virginia, she currently lives
and works in the Pacific Northwest.