[aserl_coll_assess] Good News! ASERL & Adam Matthew
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 10:48:28 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

Some of you may have heard this already:   I am *very* pleased to share the
news that we have reached the group-purchase goal with Adam Matthews Digital.
This means that every ASERL member library will receive perpetual access to all
pre-2016 AMD content.  That is 77 digital products, containing 12 million +
pages of content, valued at more than $3.4 million.  More info can be found via
the AMD website:  https://www.amdigital.co.uk/aserl.

It's a big win, for sure! HUGE, if I may say so!  Details and a full press
release are in the works.  Each library will be contacted to ensure their AMD
licensing agreements are updated to reflect the additional content.  (For those
ASERL libraries that do not have an existing AMD license, you will be asked to
execute one to gain access to the new cache of materials.)

Our sincere thanks to everyone who participated to make this happen for the
group!  Considering the challenging year like the one we have just come
through, this is a great result -- I am in awe of your collective spirit.

More info to come.  Please let me know any initial questions that arise.

All the best...