[aserl_coll_assess] FYI: Tulane signs P&R agreements with Cambridge & ACS
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 09:41:28 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

Thought these groups would be curious to see this news item from our colleagues
at Tulane University:
https://news.tulane.edu/pr/tulane-libraries-announce-new-agreement-broaden-access-published-research.

The article describes the improved access to content created by
Tulane-affiliated authors published in nearly 500 CUP and ACS journals, but it
does not disclose whether the new agreement led to a decreased overall cost to
the university.  It does note that the new agreements  "help build new, more
financially sustainable models of scholarly communication."

We are planning a webinar in early April that will summarize the various
emerging models of transformative agreements.  Stay tuned for more info soon!