[aserl_coll_assess] Coming Soon: High-Impact Education, Get Funded, "Real Talk" with ALA's Tracie Hall
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 13:48:00 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

It has been a busy week for ASERL webinars -- more than 200 people attended our
three sessions this week, covering everything from the use of primary source
materials in TV production, to Demand-Driven Acquisitions, to diversifying the
field of film editing.   Thanks to everyone who joined us recently.  Our
calendar is very full for the coming weeks -- we hope you and your colleagues
are taking advantage of all your ASERL membership has to offer!

As always, these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for
later playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.  PLEASE
HELP SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHERS IN YOUR LIBRARY.  These links can also be found
at www.aserl.org/#webinars.

"Learning in Virtual & Augmented Reality: Intro to Technology, Design, and
Collaboration for High-Impact Educational Experiences"
Feb 24, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8110115826013720335
147  people registered as of February 19

NEW!  "Get Funded!  Join Us To Get Expert Advice for Your Grant Idea(s)
Feb 25, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5655151552285397515
48 people registered as of February 19

NEW!  "ASERL Demo:  Reprint Desk's Article Galaxy Scholar"
Mar 9, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8641439427927096588
7 people registered as of February 19

"Exploring Black Digital History"
Mar 11, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2308797809302649613
242 people registered as of February 19

"An Afternoon With Tracie Hall: The "Real Talk" Edition"
Mar 18, 2021 at 2pm EDT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2641657362825258256
54 people registered as of February 19

NEW!  "Realize Your Assessment Dreams: Practical Strategies for Making
Collection Analysis a Reality"
Mar 22, 2021 at 2pm EDT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7836175803769886480
2 people registered as of February 19

NEW!  "The Pandemic's Impact on Serving Special Collections Researchers"
Mar 24, 2021 at 2pm EDT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1284136534153491213
104 people registered as of February 19

NEW!  "Metadata through a DEI Lens: Creating More Inclusive Cataloging in the
MARC Environment"
Mar 30, 2021 at 2pm EDT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2677893967524002575
181 people registered as of February 19

NEW!  Collaborating for Impact: Creating a Racial Justice Blog Series to
Connect the Past to the Present"
Mar 25, 2021 at 2pm EDT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3428824125569051150
4 people registered as of February 19

ASERL's webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

We hope these prove to be interesting and useful.  Your constructive feedback
is always welcome!

Thank you for your continued support of ASERL programming.

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library