[aserl_coll_assess] Last ASERL Huddle: Adam Matthew Group Purchase -- Feb 26, 11am ET
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 11:21:54 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

I'm hearing that many of you have been contacted recently by Alicia Sell of
Adam Matthew Digital regarding our group-purchase offer, which closes on March
15, 2021.  As I understand it, we are only $361K from the $2.9M group-spend
goal - an amazing accomplishment given the circumstances.  My sincere thanks to
everyone who has been able to make purchases and get us closer to the goal!

LAST HUDDLE:  For those who are weighing their options, I'd like to have us
gather at the end of this month to see if we can bridge the gap.  Please join
us as you are available/interested.
   Last ASERL Huddle
   Friday, February 26, 2021
   11am ET / 10am Central Time
   Login:
https://emory.zoom.us/j/96586354545?pwd=eWM3ajJ6cE03VDh4cEljbjYxMmFqUT09

I'll share any new-news I might receive in the weeks ahead.  Please let me know
any questions.

With my sincere appreciation for your support.