[aserl_coll_assess] Weekly Webinar Round-Up: Why I left the Profession, Diversity Success Chronicles, DDA Success + more!
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 13:39:42 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

We've had really strong response to our initial 2021 webinars!  Thanks to
everyone who joined us recently.

Later this month we will launch a new series I'm calling "Diversity Success
Chronicles."  Each session will feature a live conversation with people from
underrepresented groups who are working in / with libraries and who have
created their own pathways to career success. On February 16, our first
conversation will be with PBS TV travel host Kim Haas.  In mid-March, we will
hear from ALA's Executive Director, Tracie D. Hall.   Elaina is working on more
sessions later in the Spring -- more info to come.   I think these promise to
be fun, interesting, and illuminating conversations, and hope you will, too.

As always, these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for
later playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.  PLEASE
HELP SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHERS IN YOUR LIBRARY.  These links can also be found
at www.aserl.org/#webinars.

"Why I Left the Library Profession II?  -- DEI Perspective"
Feb 11, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4949327759795347984
451 people registered as of February 5

"Diversity Success Chronicles: An Afternoon With Kim Haas (PBS Host and
Producer)"
Feb 16, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/959527717017719821
154 people registered as of February 5

"Rethinking Collection Development in Research Libraries: The Impact of a
Successful Demand Driven Acquisitions Program"
Feb 18, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/912245418064523787
118 people registered as of February 5

"ADE:  How They Are Engaging New Audiences and Diversifying the Field of
Editing"
Feb 19, 2021 at 2pm ET
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5074441188244614416
36 people registered as of February 5

"Learning in Virtual & Augmented Reality: Intro to Technology, Design, and
Collaboration for High-Impact Educational Experiences"
Feb 24, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8110115826013720335
147  people registered as of February 5

NEW!  "Get Funded!  Join Us To Get Expert Advice for Your Grant Idea(s)
Feb 25, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5655151552285397515
22 people registered as of February 5

"Exploring Black Digital History"
Mar 11, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2308797809302649613
205 people registered as of February 5

NEW!  "An Afternoon With Tracie Hall: The "Real Talk" Edition"
Mar 18, 2021 at 2pm EDT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2641657362825258256
20 people registered as of February 5

ASERL's webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

We hope these prove to be interesting and useful.  Your constructive feedback
is always welcome!

Thank you for your continued support of ASERL programming.